Assos: Sponsor yourself
The clothing brand, headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland, has won countless fans worldwide due to its almost fanatical love of details and commitment to perfection in its cycling apparel. Assos bib shorts, base layers, jerseys and jackets have set standards in terms of fit, materials and workmanship for almost 40 years. It comes as no surprise that most of the Assos Research & Development Department are enthusiastic cyclists, with 350 years of combined know-how in developing the finest performance clothing for the sport....Continue reading
Assos cycling pants & more bike wear online
The Swiss brand Assos makes technologically-advanced bike wear and accessories for cyclists of all levels that are not only functional, but also look elegant and fit the body extremely comfortably. Its selection of aerodynamic, cutting-edge designs help cyclists to push themselves to the limit. If you are searching for a product that not only lets you stand out from the crowd visually, but also enhances performance, comfort and safety, the Assos brand offers unbeatable quality and craftsmanship in every model.
Assos - the cycling shorts company since 1976
The Assos story began in 1976, when it was founded in Ticino in Switzerland. At that time, the first ever Lycra cycling shorts were introduced to the market, when it was realised that the material Lycra was even more aerodynamic than human skin. This discovery revolutionised the world of cycling. In 1980, it released the Assos cycling jersey and in 1995, pioneered the trademark Assos layering system. Designed for 7 riding seasons, from spring to winter, the layering system enables cyclists to ride in any conditions. After that, the company continued to create new innovations at a steady pace, with a focus on clothing that minimises air resistance, decreases fatigue and improves power and efficiency.
Today, Assos is widely known around the world thanks to its numerous technical solutions and innovations. Its clothing has been worn in prominent competitions, world championships and at the Olympic games, and has supported athletes as they strive to attain their goals at every level. In 2011 Assos introduced specialised eyewear engineered for high-performance cycling in an exclusive joint venture between Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens and the Assos Centro Studio. In 2014, Assos launched its first off-road rally collection specifically designed for mountain biking.
Assos solutions meet the cyclists every need
The Bikester.co.uk website offers customers the very best of the Assos collection, with clothing designed to make your cycling experience even more enjoyable – come rain or come shine. Worn by some of the top athletes in the world, you can take that as an assurance that with Assos products, you are always on the right track. While preparing for your next adventure, visit the Bikester.co.uk collection of Assos clothing and choose from a range of products suitable for men and women, including:
- Top-quality Assos cycling pants with short and long sleeves, with or without suspenders, with models suitable for all seasons.
- Ultra-light, ultra-compact shell vests that protect against the elements.
- Long-sleeved jerseys that protect against the wind.
- Highly visible and breathable cycling jackets.
- Superior comfort and performance cargo shorts.
- Lightweight helmets with an adjustable strap system and In-mould Technology.
- Thermal, elastic and breathable arm warmers and leg warmers.
- Sleeveless, short and long Assos cycling shirts designed to both look good and optimise your cycling experience.
- Highly functional, wind-free, Assos cycling gloves that make challenging situations more successful and more enjoyable.
- Socks in longer and shorter models – designed especially for cycling.