Always use Shimano brake shoes to ensure that your Shimano brakes continue to function optimally and safely. With its 9-speed drive, powerful V-brake and disc brake systems and Rapidfire Plus gear levers, the Alivio is the trendsetter group for high-quality leisure mountain bikes.significant advantages:
- less susceptibility due to the flattest design with 9-fold shifting systems
- tidy, compact and integrated
- increased rigidity and aggressive design, suitable for MTB of all impeller sizes
- fast installation/removal of the impeller due to external B-Tension or Direct-Mount rear derailleur specification
- tidy cable routing, compact design and integrated optics through integration of hydraulic brake lever and gearshift lever
In combination with Shimano Hyperglide chains, the HG cassette sprockets guarantee fast, precise indexing function. The special computer-designed sprockets feature particular tooth profiles and specifically positioned climbing aids that optimise the chain guide during shifting. This results in fast, smooth and noiseless gear changes.This version of the CS-HG50-9 cassette is recommended by Shimano for MTB use.
Variants: 11-30, 11-32 and 11-34 teeth.