Michelin Tyres - Choose Your Adventure
Michelins helps cyclists maintain grip, performance and strength on roads and trails. Their products provide excellent grip with good braking efficiency in all conditions....Continue reading
Michelin bike tyres
For many, the Michelin tyre brand and their little white mascot is synonymous with car tyres, but Michelin also manufactures high quality bicycle tyres as well as sponsoring cycling champions such as Jerome Clementz and Julie Bresset. Michelin bike tyres are designed for best performance ensuring you get the best grip on the road, whether on country lanes or coasting through the city.
Thanks to its leading research and innovation, close cooperation with global manufacturers and thorough testing, Michelin is regarded as a leading expert in the production of bicycle tyres. Their versatile range of tyres is designed to suit your bike no matter your experience, model or budget, whether you have a mountain bike or a city bike or even a child’s bike.
Michelin – a better way forward
French company Michelin has long been known for its transport technology ever since the company began in 1905. Ever since it was founded, Michelin’s goal has been to improve and simplify the travel and transportation of people and goods and today, is one of the world's most successful tyre manufacturers.
Michelin is a world leader in tyre manufacturing and, thanks to technical leadership, new inventions, strong brands and high-quality products, continues to expand and improve efficiency across all parts of the company. The company is active in around 170 countries. With 68 production facilities in 17 countries and with over 187 million tyres sold annually, Michelin can be considered as one of the world's most successful companies. Michelin also strives to produce its products in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Ride like a pro
Michelin's technology works regardless of whether you are interested in standard tyres or tyres with a very high performance. The main objective of the company is that the bicycle tyres should work optimally in terms of safety, efficiency and endurance.
On the Bikester.co.uk website, among others, you can find an extensive selection of top quality Michelin bike tyres including the:
- Michelin Wild Run'R MTB tyre – a multifunctional tyre for mountain bikes that delivers in both dry and muddy terrain. Specially designed for excellent performance on asphalt
- Michelin Dynamic Classic road bike tyre - ideal for city cycling with a robust, durable tyre. Perfect for those who cycle in urban environments
- Country Rock MTB and city bike tyre - a tyre that is ideal for both city cycling and cycling on hard-packed trails or gravel roads. Extra stability and control are given thanks to its custom-designed tyre pattern
- Pro4 racer bike tyre – features a built-in anti-puncture system as well as optimum grip, even in wet conditions
- Country Trail MTB tyre – a tyre that works well on mixed terrain with outstanding grip on narrow tracks Lithion road bike tyre – lightweight with good protection against punctures
- Dynamic Sport road bike tyre – a very light yet durable tyre that allows for comfortable and fast cycling