Variety of electric bike parts at Bikester.co.uk
With e-bikes becoming increasingly more popular and with so many models to choose from, it can be difficult to know which parts to buy. The Bikester.co.uk website intends to make it easier for you, with a range of high-quality e-bike parts and equipment, that work for everyone, all in one place. So whether you are upgrading your existing model, looking for new accessories or even building an electric bicycle from scratch, the range of products on the Bikester.co.uk website should have you covered.
Find great deals on electric bike parts
On the Bikester.co.uk website, you can choose from a range of different products that fall into the following categories:
- E-bike brakes and accessories: mechanical and hydraulic disc brakes and brake pads.
- E-bike chargers and covers – essential for your e-bike to work, e-bikes are usually fitted with rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs and frame mounted batteries. On the Bikester.co.uk website, you will find a range of compatible chargers as well as battery covers to keep them protected.
- E-bike frames protection – high-quality neoprene protective parts for your bike frame to keep it looking as good as new.
- Suspension forks to provide greater comfort when riding, as well as additional safety and stability.
- High-quality and durable e-bike cassettes that help you to keep pedal as steadily and as fluidly as possible, on level roads or on inclines, so that you can ride for longer.
- Stems and handlebars – the shape of the handlebars can affect steering behaviour, while the stem is the connector between the fork and the handlebar and can affect sitting position, comfort and steering performance.
- Saddles and seats – when you decide on a saddle, it’s important to select the one that is best suited to the type of riding you will be doing. The faster you ride, the more vibrations, bumps and shocks you’ll feel. Even while riding an e-bike you can’t avoid fatigue after a long bike ride in an uncomfortable saddle. Make sure you choose the right one for you by considering the kind of cycling you will be doing. You can look for saddles that feature ergonomic designs and shock-absorbing suspension systems. There are a range of different shapes and forms, which can feature foam or gel padding.
- The Bikester.co.uk website stocks a range of bike lights that are especially compatible with e-bikes.
- Tyres – when choosing your tyres, consider the type of riding you will be doing and the different terrains. Continental has a good range of durable tyres that are suited to any kind of surface, offers reliable puncture protection and substantial traction. Schwalbe tyres are suitable for MTB and road racing and are especially known for their combination of speed and grip.
- On the Bikester.co.uk website, you will also find a range of other e-bike parts, including rims, chains, wheels, chainrings, cranks, sprockets, inner tubes, gears and much more.
Shop for your electric bike parts with confidence on Bikester.co.uk
On the Bikester.co.uk website, there is a comprehensive range of parts and components available for e-bikes from well-known brands including (but not limited to):
- DT Swiss
- Busch + Müller
Browse through our offers and shop online now!