E-Bike Tyres87 Products
Although it’s totally legal to use traditional bike tyres on pedelecs up to 15 mph, the heavier loads and higher speeds of e-bikes work your tyres harder than regular bikes do. For regular pedelecs, we recommend either higher-quality traditional tyre models or specific e-bike approved tyres with reinforced sidewalls and features such as reliable puncture protection and resilient rubber compounds. For e-bikes that offer support over 15 mph, different countries have different legal requirements for s-pedelec tyres. These tyre models must meet tougher, official testing standards....Continue reading
Electric bicycle tire
Nowadays e-bikes are more popular than ever, and the right bike tyre is one of the most important components you can buy in order to get the most out of your ride. When choosing the right tyre for your bike, there are many things to consider that can make the difference to speed, ride comfort, safety and durability. On the Bikester.co.uk website, you can find a comprehensive choice of tried and tested electric bike tyres all in one place, which are compatible with different terrains, whether you are taking on some serious mountain inclines or enjoying a leisurely commute through the city.
Maximise your electric bike performance with the right e-bike tyre
On the Bikester.co.uk website, you can choose from a selection of well-known and top-of-the-range e-bike tyre brands by Schwalbe and Continental, which are suited to many different models of electric bike.
Leading German tyre manufacturer Schwalbe helps some of the world’s best athletes reach the top of their game with their high-quality, durable and versatile tyres. Designed to withstand even the toughest of environments, Schwalbe tyres are pioneered to meet the needs of all cyclists, from rough terrain to smooth city commutes. For over 70 years, Schwalbe has been a key player in the bike tyre industry, developing technologically advanced puncture resistant tyres and innovations including tubeless technology and balloon tyre equipment. Every product designed and manufactured by Schwalbe undergoes rigorous testing in its laboratory as well as in professional cycle racing situations such as the Tour de France and Ironman competitions.
German bicycle tyre manufacturer Continental has been producing tyres for over 100 years at its cutting-edge production facilities in Germany. Over the years, its engineers have established revolutionary advances, such as its anti-puncture technology. Its tyres are intended for athletes at every level, from seasoned professionals to hobby cyclists and everyday commuters. All of its products undergo stringent testing at its technology centre in Korbach, Germany. Continental’s range of e-bike tyres are no exception, featuring the SafetySystem Breaker with a highly-elastic material that makes it incredibly durable, flexible and long-lasting.
Electric bike tyres to suit every model on Bikester.co.uk
On the Bikester.co.uk website, you can find electric bike tyres from both of these leading brands, in different models that are suitable for mountain bikes, city bikes, racing bikes and children’s bikes. Available models include:
- Continental Ride Tour, a model that is at home on any type of surface, features ample traction on corners and good rolling characteristics, as well as exceptional puncture protection.
- Continental Contact Tyres, suitable for city and touring bikes. An all-rounder on roads and paths, as well as being puncture resistant.
- Continental Contact Speed Tyres, ideal for city bikes and single-speed bikes, with a puncture protection safety system and long-lasting tread.
- Continental Ride Plus Tyres, integrated with the latest puncture protection technology, long-lasting tread and low rolling resistance. Recommended for e-bikes with speeds of up to 25 km/h.
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph tyres with low tread depth, intended for high speed and low weight.
- Schwalbe Smart Sam high-performance and robust e-bike tyres for mountain bikes.