DT Swiss Wheels & Hubs331 Products
DT Swiss Performance Wheels and Hubs
DT Swiss has earned a reputation for producing lightweight, aerodynamic, and durable wheels and hubs. The company’s lineup covers road, mountain, and gravel bikes, and you can even build a custom set of wheels using individual hubs andrims. If you’re looking to upgrade your bike’s performance, there are few better ways to do it than switching to DT Swiss wheels.
DT Swiss Hubs
DT Swiss’s range of hubs is surprisingly small. In fact, the company uses the same versatile hubs for both road and mountain bike wheels, with multiple lengths and diameters available to fit any wheel. Many DT Swiss road hubs are compatible with disc brakes, as are all of the company’s mountain bike hubs. Perhaps the best-known DT Swiss hubs are the 240 series, which uses a unique ratchet system to transfer power from your drivetrain to the rear wheel. These locking ratchets inside the hub are extremely lightweight and glide over one another while you’re coasting to ensure that you get unparalleled performancefrom your wheel system.
DT Swiss Road Bike Wheels and Rims
DT Swiss road wheels are divided into four main categories:
- Performance - These narrow 18 mm wheels are designed for road racers and speedy amateur riders. They’re crafted to minimise rolling resistance and maximise stiffness. You’ll find a variety of rim depths, from 21 to 65mm, and both carbon and aluminium rim materials in this category.
- Endurance - Endurance road wheels are wider and more compliant. They’re intended for general-use riding and long events like Gran Fondos. All of the wheels in this category come with disc brake-ready hubs, although you can also match an endurance rim with a non-disc DT Swiss hub.
- Aero - Designed for triathletes and time trial riders, thesewheels are built to maximise your aerodynamic potential. Most aero wheels areavailable with 48, 62, or 80 mm rim depths.
- Gravel - Gravel wheels are a relatively new addition to DTSwiss’ lineup. The company makes 650b and 700c gravel rims, all of which have a wide 24 mm inner width and are paired with disc brake-ready hubs.
DT Swiss Mountain Bike Wheels and Rims
Mountain bike wheels and rims fall into five divisions:
- Cross Country - Designed for performance, these wheels are lightweight and able to handle a big day on the trail or a race situation equally well.
- All-mountain - All-mountain wheels are DT Swiss’s Swiss Army Knife of mountain bike wheels. They were created to blend light weight with durability, so you can have confidence on any trail system.
- Enduro - These wheels are designed with racing in mind. They’re study, light, and tough enough to handle the gnarliest tracks.
- Freeride - Freeride wheels are made for downhill mountain bikes. Weight takes a backseat to durability on these wheels.
- Big Ride - This wheel class includes DT Swiss’s fat bikewheels and other ultra-wide mountain bike rims.
Beyond these categories, what’s nice about DT Swiss mountain bike wheels is that you have a ton of spec options. You can select from multiple rim widths in each wheel category, decide between 27.5” and 29” diameters, and choose the DT Swiss hub that fits your performance needs and budget. That flexibility means that it’seasy to find a wheel for just about any trail riding setup.
DT Swiss Wheels and Hubs at bikester.co.uk
If you’re looking to put new DT Swiss wheels on your bike, check out our selectionat bikester.co.uk. We carry dozens of DT Swiss mountain, road, and gravel wheels.Or, if you want to build a custom wheelset, we carry DT Swiss rims and hubs for you to mix and match.