Many athletes only drink water during selected training sessions in order to avoid calories and optimise fat metabolism. During sports, however, you also lose electrolytes through perspiration, which fulfil numerous important functions in the body. Sodium, for example, is important for fluid balance.
5Electrolytes effervescent tablets result in a high-quality, calorie-free sports drink with the 5 main electrolytes in the same ratio one loses them through sweating. Ideal for basic endurance training and whenever you do sports but don't want to take calories or carbohydrates to you.
- Preparation - dissolve 1 tablet in 500 to 750 ml water depending on taste preference
- General recommendation for hydration for activities >60 minutes
- Drink approx. 200 - 300 ml an hour before exercise
- Drink approx. 150 - 200 ml every 15 minutes during exercise
- 1-4 tablets (for decaffeinated flavours) or 1-2 tablets (for flavours with caffeine) per day
- This dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- The recommended amount should not be exceeded
- Store out of reach of young children
- For flavours containing caffeine, contains caffeine, not recommended for children and pregnant women
Acidifier (citric acid), acidity regulator (sodium carbonates), minerals (14.7 %) (potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, magnesium hydroxide, calcium phosphates), humectant (sorbitol), inulin, natural flavourings, starch, maltodextrin, sweetener (sucralose), beetroot juice powder, colouring (lutein).
Provides the body with the 5 most important electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, and calcium) in proportion to how they are lost in perspiration
Zero sugar, zero calories
Refreshing, fruity taste due to natural aromas
Depending on the desired taste intensity, 10 tablets yield up to 7.5 litres of drink
Free of aspartame, artificial colours and preservatives